[Banshee-List] Import Media By Date Added (Most Recently)

I love Banshee but importing media is a pain for someone who is as OCD as me.
I like my most recently added music to show up first in Banshee. Is there
anyway to import music this way in Banshee using Ubuntu 12.04?

P.S. I was able to do it once before but I've forgotten how and I've tried
all sorts of Import Media by File combinations that I can think of. Please
help