Re: [Banshee-List] Configure MTP sync root and card

I had some further thoughts about the code and I've just checked them out.

Banshee does use data from the media-player-info package to work out the capabilities of devices, but based on my current level of knowledge then that appears to just be for "Mass Storage" devices, rather than MTP.

I could be wrong, but I can't get the code to build so I can debug it and check, so you'd need someone who knows the code base better to give a final answer.