Re: [Banshee-List] Configure MTP sync root and card

On 05/24/2013 05:44 AM, flocki wrote:
When I sync the device, all files are placed in the root of the internal
storage. Can I configure banshee to put the files on the external storage
under a Folder? If it is possible I woudl also like to place files in
folders for each album.

On your SD card, place a file like the following:

/media/S3$ cat .is_audio_player

audio_folders=Music/,Video/
video_folders=Video/
output_formats=audio/ogg,audio/flac,audio/mpeg,video/x-msvideo,audio/mp4,video/mp4
# This allows Banshee to make playlists on this device.
playlist_path=Playlists/
playlist_formats=audio/mpegurl, audio/x-mpegurl, audio/m3u

Then it should show up as a device under Banshee. This works for my S3.

-T

--
Tarus BALOG, Maintainer                     Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645