[Banshee-List] alignment of the file location column

Hi there,

I couldn't find any post or hint that answers my question, so after some
hesitation I decided to ask here ;-)

Is there any possibility to change the "alignment" (this might not be the
right term) of the playlist columns.

What I'm talking about is: if I include the "file location" column into the
playlist view, the column is too narrow to display the whole file location.
That's ok of course, I wouldnt want to see the whole path. But the part that
gets cropped is the beginning of the path's tree, so I get to read the
filename.mp3 only. Usually I'm more interested in the beginning of the file
location, i.e. which drive the file is on etc.
Is there any way to easily modify this behavior?

Cheers,

ac