[Banshee-List] Configure MTP sync root and card

Hi!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, which has both a internal and external
(=microSD) storage.

When I sync the device, all files are placed in the root of the internal
storage. Can I configure banshee to put the files on the external storage
under a Folder? If it is possible I woudl also like to place files in
folders for each album.

So far my research on these hasn't been successful.

Thanks in advance for any information!