Re: [Banshee-List] Sony Walkman not recognized by Banshee

Hi

I installed mtpfs, then, when Gnome detects it as USB, I unmount it,
then I manually mount the device as mtp

sudo mtpfs -o allow_other /media/bettini/MYWALKMAN
Listing raw device(s)
Device 0 (VID=054c and PID=05a6) is a Sony Walkman NWZ-E464.
   Found 1 device(s):
   Sony: Walkman NWZ-E464 (054c:05a6) @ bus 2, dev 4
Attempting to connect device
PTP_ERROR_IO: failed to open session, trying again after resetting USB
interface
LIBMTP libusb: Attempt to reset device
SONY NWZ device detected, assigning default bug flags
object 8 has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object 9 has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object a has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object b has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object c has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object d has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object e has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object f has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object 10 has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object 64 has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object 66 has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
object 13e2 has parent 0xffffffff (-1) continuing anyway
Listing File Information on Device with name: WALKMAN

running banshee from the command line does not even detect it...