Re: [Banshee-List] Sony Walkman not recognized by Banshee

My wife had the same MP3 player for a while (it may have been an older model).  I think I had to create a '.is_audio_player' file on the device for Banshee to see it, and then it only worked in mass storage mode.  Playlist support is only available on Walkman devices in MTP mode, which is buggy at best on Linux.

Will