Re: [Banshee-List] Help!

Hi David,

without knowing what your key strokes are for this effect I can't advise. However, I guess that maybe there's an installation error. You cound try uninstalling using the synaptics package manager and mark for complete removal. Then finish off using the tweak program/app. If you don't already have these two packages they are available from the software centre. I am using ubuntu 12.04 LTS and it's a guess as to whether or not these are free apps for Mint. These two apps should completely remove any residuals of your current installation, then reinstall. All the best. Normally Banshee works as it should on installation. Also check your preference settings under edit (I think), sorry not on a Linux terminal just now. All the best.

From: David Nielsen <gnomeuser gmail com>
To: "banshee-list gnome org" <banshee-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, 21 August 2013, 11:15
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Help!

Please obtain a Debug log showing the issue using the instructions above.

Sendt fra min iPhone

Den 11/08/2013 kl. 03.04 skrev cliff Buelter <jcbuelter56 msn com>:

Hi my Banshee media crashes every time I place a song from my library or play list & put into my trash or delete it I'm not sure how to fix the problem I'm new to Linux Mint. Any & all help on this matter would be great even if it's step by step ( that's a hint ). Thanks for your time &have a great day.