Re: [Banshee-List] Help!

Please obtain a Debug log showing the issue using the instructions above.

Sendt fra min iPhone

Den 11/08/2013 kl. 03.04 skrev cliff Buelter <jcbuelter56 msn com>:

Hi my Banshee media crashes every time I place a song from my library or play list & put into my trash or delete it I'm not sure how to fix the problem I'm new to Linux Mint. Any & all help on this matter would be great even if it's step by step ( that's a hint ). Thanks for your time &have a great day.