[Banshee-List] set shuffle per playlist

I have a few albums as playlists that I would like to play without shuffle
(since the albums are made that way and don't sound quite right on shuffle)
and others that I definitely want to shuffle.
Now I know I can just turn shuffle on or off globally but is it possible
with banshee to set shuffle mode per playlist and not globally?
I usually run banshee in the background and I select playlists with the
sound icon and it is a pain to open banshee again and change the shuffle
settings every time I change the playlist.
It is the one feature that I've been missing since my switch from itunes 10
(which is actually able to do this)

I'm running Ubuntu 13.04 with Banshee 2.6.1