Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee - Nokia N9 Support ?

You could try to file a SRU (Stable Release Update) request against Ubuntu for m-p-i, I believe that would make it easier for Mint to pull in the change to their repo and it would benefit all Ubuntu users as well.

It is zero risk and adds hardware support to every media player, they cannot lose. I believe you can just google sru ubuntu for the wiki page explaining the required steps.

--
David Nielsen
Sent with Sparrow