Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee - Nokia N9 Support ?

David,

Many thanks for the quick reply.
"Less haste and more speed" is the moral for me here I think.
I should have provided a bit more detail;

I'm running Linux Mint 13 / Cinnamon 1.4 UP3 with Banshee 2.4.0. and media-player-info 16-1, which does not recognise the N9.

A note to Clem at Mint HQ perhaps?

Best regards
Mark