[Banshee-List] Segfaults are gone with gconf patch, but Banshee now freezes

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Chow Loong Jin <hyperair debian org> wrote:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/1048341.

We'll need to get the patch in that bug applied against gconf in Debian.

I applied this patch to gconf and Banshee doesn't crash anymore.
But now it freezes after a while. Typical scenario:

- double click on an album to play it
- the first few songs are played
- banshee switches to a new song, but won't play it
- nudge it by clicking the start button, songs plays
- after repeating this a few times, banshee freezes completely

Looks like the freeze happens at the same operation where
previously Banshee would crash.

Cheers, Roderich