Re: [Banshee-List] Frustrations with cover art

For some additional information, I started a wireshark capture,
launched banshee with --fetch-artwork, and saved the result once
Banshee finished running background jobs. My computer is
192.168.1.114, and it doesn't look like Banshee is sending any
packets.

Can anyone else confirm this?