Re: [Banshee-List] Frustrations with cover art

Just to make sure that the obvious stuff is covered: Have you enabled the "Cover Art Fetching" extension? Check in Edit > Preferences > Extensions and look towards the bottom. It may not be enabled by default (although it would seem like something that a lot of people expect).

Unfortunately, I've not got any ideas beyond that, but it'll at least clear up one possibility before the people with more knowledge ask the more informed questions :)