Re: [Banshee-List] Samsung Galaxy Sii is not displayed on Banshee (Zorin op system)

Asking the obvious question because I failed to notice it myself:

Did you enable the appropriate "Device Support"?
For my Android, I had to enable "Mass Storage Media Player Support"
though it seems like it normally enabled by default.

With it enabled, and USB storage turned on, banshee was able to
synchronise to my Samsung Galaxy Precedent's SD Card.

-Isaac