[Banshee-List] Samsung Galaxy Sii is not displayed on Banshee (Zorin op system)

Hi there,

I would appreciate some help please with Banshee and my Android (Samsung
Galaxy Sii) mobile phone.  I have just installed the Zorin op system on my
PC (I believe Gnome based-I am new at Linux) and I'm trying to use Banshee
for my music.  When I plug my phone into the USB, the icon shaped like a 3
pronged folk appears on the phone screen, plus two icons appear on the
desktop of my PC. Both icons are identical (pic of a camera) and are
entitled Samsung Android. I have checked to make sure that both icons are
mounted, but the phone does not show up on Banshee. Can anyone please tell
me how I can get it to display so that I can synch my music please.

Many thanks.

Rob