Re: [Banshee-List] Sync to Folder / plans for Dap on Mac OS X?

I think there is indeed a general usecase : syncinc to a storage
location which is accessible through a folder, but which is not an
audio device : laptop with a shared folder

yepp.

regular usb key to create
a modern mixtape, etc.

On Linux for that case I'd prefer create an .is_audio_player file onto the masstorage device, as you then can use Dap Sync which is far superior. On Mac OS X however, that is not an option, therefore the addin.

I'm quite busy these days, so I'll try to process your merge request
later, maybe this week-end. Just so you know you're not being ignored
;)

Perfectly ok, beginning next week I got also more spare time to work on it to fix upcoming issues/improvement suggestions.

Greetings
Timo