Re: [Banshee-List] Sync to Folder / plans for Dap on Mac OS X?

On 09/17/2011 03:37 PM, Timo Dörr wrote:
I've just subbmited a merge request for the 'DirectorySync' addin to BCE
after doing some cleanup:

https://gitorious.org/banshee-community-extensions/banshee-community-extensions/merge_requests/6

Awesome thanks. But I wonder if DirectorySync is a good name for it, because it can be confusing (non-Mac users may install it, when they don't need it). IMHO this should be renamed to MacDeviceSync or something like that.

Code review, suggestions etc. highly welcome. I will be lurking around
in the #banshee channel under nickname Dynalon the next days.

Haven't hacked on b-c-e lately so I should be the reviewer. Hopefully some other maintainer will step up soon.

Thanks