Re: [Banshee-List] No Last.fm scrobbling Banshee 2.20

No, but i am in us
Sincerely,
Austin Hutchins

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 6:12 AM, Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Austin H. <ustin a h gmail com> wrote:
> hello.  this may be really stupid of me, but i cant get to my last.fm
> stations through banshee 2.0.0 (it doesnt even list my stations!).  I am
> running this on ubuntu 11.04.
>
> Is this normal
> Sincerely,
> Austin Hutchins

Are you a paying Last.fm subscriber ?
Radio stations in third party apps using the current Last.fm API are
only available to paying subscribers.

If you are, make sure, the "Last.fm Radio" extension is enabled : go
to Edit > Preferences and the Extensions tab.

--
Bertrand Lorentz