Re: [Banshee-List] Blanks in song title

Hi Fir

I have also been experiencing the same issue with music cds, mp3 and mp4 in
the 'File System Queue'
tab in Banshee. I posted this on 21 Oct.  The title of my post is: 'Internet
characters in track names in

The %20 is used in a lot of web pages to to present a space. You can see
this in a lot of Wikipedia pages
especially ones that display pictures. You will also see %28 and %29 a lot.
These represent ( and ). You
also see it when there are characters from other character sets e.g. German,
Spanish, Polish characters.

Sent from the Banshee Media Player mailing list archive at