[Banshee-List] No Last.fm scrobbling Banshee 2.20

Hi,

since I'm using Banshee 2.20, Last.fm scrobbling has been interrupted. I
upgraded from 2.0 > 2.2 when using Ubuntu 11.04, but now I've upgraded to
11.10 and the problem is still there. When opening Banshee from the Terminal
I get this message when connecting to my Last.fm account:

[Warn  15:12:51.361] Failed to handshake - System.Net.WebException: Aborted.
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Lastfm.AudioscrobblerConnection.HandshakeGetResponse (IAsyncResult ar)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[Info  15:13:05.259] Last.fm authorization result = None

I hope this will help solving my problem, as I don't know how to solve it
myself...

Thanks in advance! :)