Re: [Banshee-List] No scrobbling Banshee 2.20

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Austin H. <ustin a h gmail com> wrote:
> No, but i am in us
> Sincerely,
> Austin Hutchins

If you live in the US, UK or Germany, you can listen for free to Radio via the website, or the official client, but not
with third party clients like Banshee. The website is not very
clear about this, but you can deduce it from those two pages :

Sorry, but we didn't come up with these rules :(

> On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 6:12 AM, Bertrand Lorentz
> <bertrand lorentz gmail com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Austin H. <ustin a h gmail com> wrote:
>> > hello.  this may be really stupid of me, but i cant get to my
>> > stations through banshee 2.0.0 (it doesnt even list my stations!).  I am
>> > running this on ubuntu 11.04.
>> >
>> > Is this normal
>> > Sincerely,
>> > Austin Hutchins
>> Are you a paying subscriber ?
>> Radio stations in third party apps using the current API are
>> only available to paying subscribers.
>> If you are, make sure, the " Radio" extension is enabled : go
>> to Edit > Preferences and the Extensions tab.

Bertrand Lorentz