Re: [Banshee-List] No Last.fm scrobbling Banshee 2.20

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Austin H. <ustin a h gmail com> wrote:
> No, but i am in us
> Sincerely,
> Austin Hutchins

If you live in the US, UK or Germany, you can listen for free to
Last.fm Radio via the website, or the official Last.fm client, but not
with third party clients like Banshee. The Last.fm website is not very
clear about this, but you can deduce it from those two pages :
http://www.last.fm/help/faq?category=159
http://www.last.fm/api/radio

Sorry, but we didn't come up with these rules :(

--
Bertrand Lorentz