Re: [Banshee-List] 2.4.0 "grunt" work.

On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 17:12 -0200, gnomeuser gmail com wrote:
> 2011/11/2 tjoen <tjoen dds nl>:

> >> The GNOME3 integration sounds like a good place to start, I can't
> >> recall anyone working on it yet and it would be great to have in
> >> 2.4.0. Another great way to get into Banshee would be to review
> >> Oliviers TV Show and Video improvements, getting those in a mergeable
> >> state would be fantastic as well.
> >
> > My impression is that support for *-sharp had been dropped in GNOME3

Hm, what made me think that GC has mono dependencies?
Looks like I was confused with another application.

What I see now is that GC depends on these G-2 files:
libart_lgpl_2.so.2
libbonobo-2.so.0
libbonobo-activation.so.4
libbonoboui-2.so.0
libgnome-2.so.0
libgnomecanvas-2.so.0
libgnomeui-2.so.0

Disappeared in in ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/core/ (Gnome-3)