[Banshee-List] 2.4.0 "grunt" work.

Hello,

I'm looking to contribute something positive to banshee (*not* documentation :D). I've been
a subscriber to this mailing list for a while now and have been trawling bugzilla looking for
something to occupy myself with, but I'm not sure where to start. If someone more familiar
with the code base wants to contact me privately regarding something I could do for 2.4, I
would be more than happy to devote my time to getting it done.

Looking at the roadmap, I think the area I'd be most interested in is Gnome 3 integration, but again
I don't know where to start -- what has been done, what needs to be done etc.. I've been using
Gnome 3 for awhile (because it's better than unity and apart from some personal gripes (re: compiz)
it's also an improvement on Gnome 2) and it'd be a good chance to get my head around that at the
same time as getting my head around the banshee code.

So please, if you have a small to medium sized task that you don't have time to work on, just
drop me a line.

Thomas Stephenson
ovangle gmail com