Re: [Banshee-List] Newbie Q: Lyrics & iTunes Library

Freddy-N. Thanks. I think you're right about inltool. . So I went to the /development/#deps page, and started to go through the steps for Fedora. All was well until I executed the autogen shell script. It failed with the following message:
configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.8) were not met: No package 'gtk+-2.0' found Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you installed software in a non-standard prefix. Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GTK_CFLAGS and GTK_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config. See the pkg-config man page for more details. Error: Could not run ./configure, which is required to configure banshee
Of course, I have no clue to where the pkg-config file might be. As for non-standard prefixes, huh? Never used anything but defaults, and put Banshee 2.0.0 into a directory immediately under the user directory under $HOME. As in, /home/USER/Banshee_Lives_Here. . Also, the text on the page indicates that I'm building Banshee with these instructions, which is not really what I expected - I was expecting to build the extensions. Is that a misconception on my part?