Re: [Banshee-List] A Playlist Idea...

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Pierre Rust <prust web gmail com> wrote:
> great !
> I think this means we should probably improve the user documentation
> (here http://banshee.fm/support/guide/, still from 1.8).
> Could we probably include some of my explanation in the documentation
> ? I'm sure other people have the problem when they use banshee for the
> firt time.
>
> Please tell me if anybody thinks it could be usefull : I could help on this.

I've just updated the link in http://banshee.fm/support/guide/ to
point to the latest version of the user help (2.2). Thanks for
pointing this out !

If you have any suggestions for improvements to our documentation,
please file a bug against the "docs" component and provide the text
you propose :
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=banshee&component=docs

You don't need to bother with formatting, we can take care of that.

--
Bertrand Lorentz