[Banshee-List] File system and playlist queues - sorting

Hi,

I have tracks named Track 1 ... Track 25 which I add to Banshee in the file
system queue. They are in the correct order. I can find no way to reverse
the order. The column to the left of the Name column is the one that is
sorted from 1 - 25 as expected but there is no change when clicking the same
column header. Clicking the Name column header gives ordering as either
1,10,11...25 or 9,8,7...1.

These are just wav files - not music - with a total of 163 files over 4
folders - I have no desire of editing metadata to get them to sort
"correctly". How can I make banshee sort the files "correctly" (Track 1,
Track 2 - Track 25 and Track 25, Track 24 - Track 1) by name or simply
reverse the order?

Thanks