Re: [Banshee-List] A Playlist Idea...

Yes, you are right. It's not the "Play List"! I was referring to a list of
songs that are currently playing as a play list. The idea is to make another
list of songs that are currently playing, witch will not be overwritten by
the list of songs that are from the selected album. And in addition to make
banshee continue exactly from where I stopped last time. I was using winamp
for long time, and those are thing winamp has, and I really miss them here.
In winamp, you can play some songs, and while those are playing you can
explore your collection, witch will not interrupt what you are currently
playing. The main differenc from my idea and the winamp is that winamp has
whole window for this, and the idea is to make a simple button, witch will
show the song list that are currently played. I think something similar is
in amarok, you can add song(s) to "Now Playing" field, and it won't be
changed by just exploring rest of your collection. Also, if I recall, amarok
remembers the exact point where you left off, so it's easy to just continue
listening over the songs where you stopped.

P.S: Making last played smart list won't do the right effect, that's why I