[Banshee-List] IPod/IPhone encoding

Hello there,

I'm trying to use Banshee (on my Ubuntu 11.04) with my IPhone OS 3, and
generally it works out fine (Thank You for that!). I was just wondering, why
under "Properties" of my Iphone the only "Encode to" option given by Banshee
is MP3. My music is organized in FLAC and M4A/AAC files, and I'd like
Banshee to convert FLAC to M4A and leave M4A-files as they are when copied
to my IPhone (much like GTKpod does). Is that possible at all or is it just
some bug in my configuration? BTW: all my m4a file PLAY perfectly fine in
Banshee.

Thank you very much for ur help,

Greg