Re: [Banshee-List] IPod/IPhone encoding

Hm... I don't know the answer to your problem, but I'm wondering: so the
basic music transfer/playlist editing works for you? I've been unable to
make it work, I posted a message a few days ago so I thought there was no
solution... I have been unable to "see", from the iPod touch, the music
files copied over with Banshee. And the playlists I create on Banshee,
vanish as soon as I try to sync. :(

Cristian