[Banshee-List] rescan library for album art?

I recently migrated to a different Linux installation (from Ubuntu to elementary.OS, a new Ubuntu derivative), but I wanted to keep my play counts and settings from Banshee, so I backed up the .config/banshee-1 folder and placed in my new home folder.

The play counts and most of the settings transfered over quite well (both old and new installations had the newest Banshee installed). The only thing that did not copy over was the cover art. I have attempted to restore it using "Rescan Library," but that doesn't appear to do anything. I even tried executing "touch `find -name folder.jpg`" in the command shell so as to make the cover art files look newly updated, and this did not change the results of scanning my library.

Is there any way to force Banshee to look for cover art for a specific file, a specific album, or an entire library?