Re: [Banshee-List] Ubuntu's got 1.7.5

On 09/19/2010 02:45 PM, Bertrand Lorentz wrote:
On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:21 AM, Aleksandr
<peace aleksandrsolzhenitsyn net> wrote:
 Me and my big mouth.  1.7.5's only in Synaptic because I must've configured
some settings to make it that way.

With all due respect to the hard work of the gentlemen that have worked to
make Banshee work...it simply doesn't work for me.

- no radio like shoutcast- Radiofetcher loads from Synaptic but doesn't
appear in Extensions.
- Podcast duplicate themselves (doubles of all podcasts)
- no Alarm clock
It sounds like you have older versions of the RadioStationFetcher and
the AlarmClock extension, which are not compatible. Make sure you have
1.7.x versions of the banshee-extension-* packages.

The Podcast issue sound like a bug, please file it :
http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

Make sure you do a search in bugzilla, because I vaguely remember an
existing bug about podcasts being duplicated.

Where do I get the 1.7 x extension versions?