[Banshee-List] 1.8.0 memory usage

Hi, I recently upgraded from banshee 1.6.1-1~lucid1 to
1.8.0-1ubuntu1~hyper1+lucid

After the upgrade the banshee-1 process consumed as much memory as was
available before exiting on SIGABRT.

I tried removing all the files in my home directory with banshee in the name
to no avail.

In the end I discovered that removing the gconf settings did the trick:

gconftool-2 --recursive-unset /apps/banshee-1