Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not putting podcasts in correct location on iPhone

Just a quick update. I was able to remove my itunesdb from my phone. Still
the same story. I can sync music to my iphone no problem but when it comes
to podcasts, it acts like it syncs but when I look at my phone, it shows up
in music and doesn't play at all. Banshee will also act like it deletes
these files when I delete them through Banshee but when I unplug and plug
back in, it just looks as if it didn't delete anything. Banshee also crashes
when I try to pull up any info on the files on the phone.

I'm running os 4 on an 3gs. Banshee 1.8 on Ubuntu 10.04.