[Banshee-List] Changing track info in LCD extension

Hello all,

I have a small VFD able to display 2 lines of text (Soundgraph iMon), and I
use Banshee's LCD extension to display track informations.

The way the information is displayed is however not very useful: the artist,
track name, album and track number are all displayed during about less than
5 seconds, and then only the current time and total time of the track are
displayed during the same amount of time.  I don't have time to read the
info on the first "page" of information before it switches. I searched the
web and this forum about this, but without much success.

So my question is: is there a way of changing the way track informations are
displayed by the LCD extension? I actually don't care much about the track
time, so I'd like the VFD only to display the first "page", without
switching to the second one displaying time. Or, quite equivalently, I'd
like to be able to increase the time before the "pages" change on the VFD.

Thanks in advance,

Julien