Re: [Banshee-List] wondering if there is a way to get banshee to keep transcoded files

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 6:30 AM, phirestalker <phirestalker gmail com> wrote:

> ya I did find that directory but it only saves them if it doesn't crash, even
> though it "transcoded" 1000 files before it crashes they all go away. I'd
> say that wasn't very linux like but this is a mono project after all, doomed
> to fail as the original code is from microsoft. This thread is moot as
> banshee is totally unusable for my iphone.

I'm sorry to hear this.
If you happen to still have the log file from that crash, it would be
helpful anyway if you could file a bug about your problem and attach
the log file to it :
http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

The log file should still be present if you haven't run Banshee since the crash.

In any case, I'm pretty sure Microsoft has nothing to do with your problem. ;)

--
Bertrand Lorentz