[Banshee-List] Can't install either 1.7 or 1.8!

This is such an idiotic question I'm sure, but when I click on the link to
download (ubuntu 10.10), it shows me a list of applications to choose to do
the install, but none of them look right. How do I do this?

I had installed 1.7 through the ubuntu software centre, and it worked for a
while, but when I tried to change the library, it crashed and every time I
install it this way I get a message saying "fatal exception error".

Totally stumped. Really annoyed, because banshee looks great!