Re: [Banshee-List] Using iPod Touch to cleanly populate Banshee?

On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 13:53 -0700, kendor wrote:
> Is there an easy way to blank out an existing local Banshee library?
>

>From within Banshee, you can simply select all tracks, then select Edit
-> Remove from library. If you want to delete the files, then you can
select Edit -> Delete from drive.

If you'd rather do it outside of banshee, you could manually remove the
music files via command line or your file manager, then remove the file
~/.config/banshee-1/banshee.db

Michael Knepher