Re: [Banshee-List] Using iPod Touch to cleanly populate Banshee?

Is there an easy way to blank out an existing local Banshee library?

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Gabriel Burt [via Banshee Media Player] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can't set the device as the master, but you can import all the
music from it.  Right click on it -> Import, or go to Media menu,
Import Media item, and choose the iPod/Touch.

Gabriel