Re: [Banshee-List] Creating a randomized playlist

Hi Frank,

   Yes, I would totally agree that the solution should be a random shuffle
play should be a random shuffle play!  The way it stands right now, there
isn't a truly random shuffle.
    There also could be a "feature" that allows me to randomize a playlist
and save it that way and then just play through that list.  I think that
would be pretty easy also.

Thanks,
RMFlagg