Re: [Banshee-List] Creating a randomized playlist

Hi Michael,

   No, it's not your imagination!  When Banshee gets a lock on 3 or 4
artists during a session it will play them over and over.  It's not playing
the same songs, just the same artists.

   Both of what you suggest might work, I will try them out, but doesn't it
sound like there should be a way to save a randomized playlist and just play
it through?

RMFlagg