Re: [Banshee-List] Help user in showing how to import music into banshee

I don't know banshee that well, but could this be done by setting the
first 'view' (is Source the correct word?) to be an
ImportView/ImportSource? This view could have some descriptive text
and flashy graphics showing the user how to import (drag/drop,
File->Import, double click on it maybe?). How does that sound? Is it
even feasible?

Alan.