Re: [Banshee-List] proposal to adopt the GNOME release schedule

> How does this sit with merging the work from the GSoC students, especially
> the telepathy integration work looks like a real killer feature which would
> be great to have as soon as possible. I would worry if stable users would
> basically need to install this separately for another 9 months (remain 1.6
> cycle plus 6 month stable cycle) if it is deemed ready. How far along are we
> to shipping Cubano as well, I have been trying to follow the progress and
> while it looked promising I haven't heard anything in a while.
> - David

Both telepathy-gabble and my extension are still under going a lot of
testing and development. I'm really hoping that the 0.10 series of
gabble brings us some speedier D-Bus / Stream tubes. So, until things
stabilize, feel free to install it, try it out, and provide some
feedback.
http://github.com/nloko/banshee-telepathy-extension for master or...
http://github.com/nloko/banshee-telepathy-extension/tarball/0.1.1

Quite a few bugs are fixed in master, though.