Re: [Banshee-List] proposal to adopt the GNOME release schedule

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Bertrand Lorentz
> <bertrand lorentz gmail com> wrote:
>> If we do choose to go down this road, I propose that we take the time to
>> re-evaluate this decision after the 1.6 release, hoping this will only
>> lead us to congratulate ourselves for doing the right thing ;)

Ok, let's do this - we'll put out a 1.6 release on Mar 31, and follow
a rough version of the GNOME release schedule to get there.  Here's my
proposal for the modified schedule for the last three months here of
the cycle:

Jan 27  1.5.3
Feb 24  1.5.4
Mar 10  1.5.5 - string freeze
Mar 31  1.6.0
Apr 28  1.6.1

Aaron, others: thoughts?


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]