Re: [Banshee-List] Translations for the Community Extensions, an experiment

Would it be technically possible to do what this people are requesting?

For example, like we have now with Hyena, have an submodule for the po files from b-c-e so they get somehow merged with the banshee's core, thus the same team translating banshee would be in charge of that?