Re: [Banshee-List] Fatal error!!! Banshee 1.8.0 will not open [ Mandriva 2010 Spring edition ]

2010/12/18 Piffle the Cat <pew iinet net au>
Hi All,

I have been using Linux of different versions for a few years.

I started with Mint, then Ubuntu (most recently 10.04 Lucid Lynx) and
now since about 3 days ago, I installed Mandriva 2010 Spring edition.

I have installed the current STABLE version of Banshee v1.8.0 and when I
add it as a shortcut to the desktop, then double click it ... all that
happens is that a window flashes open then closed.

I have checked the System Monitor and Banshee is not running.

Please follow the instructions on www.banshee.fm/file-bugs to file this problem.

Also please run banshee-1 --debug ---redirect-log and reproduce the specific steps
required to trigger your problem, exit Banshee and attach the resulting
~/.config/banshee-1/log file to the report.

- David