Re: [Banshee-List] Compilation - folder hyerarchy

hi all. I must say that my English is bad. I'll write thanks to google
I like all the banshees, but one does not think things through.
Previously when I used windows xp and accordingly Winamp was able to install
additional plug-in for what would view and listen to music not in the mode
of collection, and the mode of space folder.
I have a lot of different musical assemblies.
so use a little banshee with difficulty without this feature.
Is there any possibility to use Banshee as a conductor (explorer)
Sent from the Banshee Media Player mailing list archive at