Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

Yes, another advantage is it seems more intuitive, especially to people
used to applications like Windows Media Player (soz for the language ;))
and similar apps, but it still feels like banshee. I noticed recently,
that with my mockups there is no place for total track numbers info
(like "there are 1'500 tracks, and 45 of them in this playlist", or "53
in this filter")... Any suggestions on where to put this data would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the feedback.

PS: if anyone has contact with key UI/GUI/GTK+ banshee developers,
please put them onto this thread.
http://www.kicks.co.cc/banshee-mockup