Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

I love mock up 2.  A problem I've always had with banshee is its short playtime bar.  Having a full bar makes it much easier to fast forward and rewind to where I want.  On top of that, the new placement makes sense visually. as now the track information isn't competing with the play bar.